An auto accident attorney helps you get the compensation you deserve if you’ve been hurt in a car wreck. However, many people still hesitate to hire lawyers in Hartwell, GA for these types of cases. Carter Law Offices has some general guidelines for when you may want to consult with a personal injury attorney.
- Your insurance claim was denied – An auto accident attorney can assist you if your insurance claim has been denied. We’ll review the claim, find the source of the problem, and speak to the insurance company on your behalf.
- You’ve suffered serious injuries – If you were hurt in the accident, you should definitely speak with a personal injury attorney. Trying to juggle your treatment and recovery while fighting for your rights can be exhausting. It can also mean you don’t get the full compensation you need to pay for medical care. Our attorneys will help you manage your case, so you can focus on getting better.
- You need proof of loss – Quite often, people who’ve been injured in an auto accident can’t work. If you’ve lost income or other resources due to a wreck, an attorney will help you prove your losses. This plays a big part in determining your compensation.
- You’ve been offered a low settlement – Has the other driver’s insurance company offered you a settlement that’s lower than what you deserve? An auto accident attorney will fight for a better settlement so you can make sure all your expenses are covered.
- There are complex legal situations in your case – You’ll definitely want to work with an auto accident attorney if the situations surrounding the auto accident are legally complex. Such factors may include determining the liability for the accident or special circumstances if minors were involved. Lawyers in Hartwell, GA will investigate these matters and determine the best course of action.
If you’ve been hurt and want to talk to an auto accident attorney, call Carter Law Offices in Hartwell, GA. Our car accident attorneys will do all they can to make sure your needs are provided for.